GENERAL CUSTOMER INFORMATIONS
With the following customer information page, we meet our statutory information and instruction obligations. We inform you here about all circumstances in connection with the conclusion of the contract based on your order and its processing.
Trg dr. F. Tudmana 27 A
22211 Vodice / Croatia
tel: (+385)981733567 ;
Sales tax identification number: HR78279304386
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entiteld to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominatly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
You have right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us ( Sovelle j.d.o.o.; Trg dr. F. Tudmana 27 A, 22211 Vodice, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) by means of a clear declaration ( e.g. a letter sent by post or email )of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficientfor you to send your notification of exsercising your right of cancellation before the cancelation has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal:
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have recived from you, including delivery costs ( with the exception of additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediatly and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we recived notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else is was expressly agreed with you; In no case will not be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment,
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling you that is not necessary to check the condition, properties and funcionality of the goods.
a) General Terms and Conditions – Our general terms and conditions apply
b) Features of the goods and services, price information are described directly in connection with the product offered.
c) Payment and Fulfillment – You can determine the details of payment, delivery and fulfillment yourself by choosing the method of payment and shipping.
d) Technical steps for the conclusion of the contract / error correction
- You can choose from the offer and add goods to the shooping cart by clicking the “check box” next to goods description as a link “add to your shopping cart”.
- You can change the content of the shopping cart or empty it completely by calling up the shopping cart menu in the menu bar. The changes can be made using the mouse.
- By clicking “Proceed to checkout” button you will be redirected to a page in which the costumer information is displayed. At the same time, you accept our general terms and conditions and the data protection declaration which you can wiew again in this point.
- By clicking “Next” button, you will be redirected to a page where you can order goods by entering your name, delivery adress, telephone number, email adress and the method of payment. At the bottom of this page you will find a “Buy” button. If you click on this button, you are making a binding declaration to Sovelle j.d.o.o. about chargeable order for the goods in the shopping cart.
- The receipt of the order will be shown to you on a website immediatly after the order has been sent. The contract has been concluded after we have accepted the order. If you choose “Back” button instead of the “Buy” button, a contract will not be concluded.
End of revocation.