RETURNS & WARRANTY
Enjoy your shopping at Sovelle because we make sure you are completely satisfied. We strive to establish long-term friendly relationships with our clients and provide you with a safe and reliable purchase.
Returns may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.*
Return Shipping Fee
- A restocking fee of 10% of the item price applies.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges and will not be reimbursed for the original shipping cost.
* Items must be returned in the condition received. To ensure proper insurance coverage, all return shipments must go through Sovelle. Any international customs duties and taxes will not be refunded, and returns of customized or made to order items are at the Sovelle´s discretion. Return shipping costs are not subsidized and may be higher than the original shipping cost.
The refund will be initiated within 7 days after we receive the returned item and make an inspection of the condition in which it was returned.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is significantly different than described or that has been damaged in transit, we'll work with you to make it right.
Your purchase is eligible
for our warranty if:
- The order was placed online through our secure checkout
- The item is significantly different than described, was damaged in transit or never arrived
- You reported the issue within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (or the promised delivery date, for non-delivered items)
- Please note: If you have any concerns regarding authenticity, you may report the issue at any time for review
Your purchase is not eligible
for Buyer Protection if:
- You are returning an item that was accurately described and not damaged in transit. (Note that in these cases, you may still be able to return the item if permitted under the seller’s stated return policy or, for EU-based buyers, in accordance with EU law )
- You elected to arrange your own shipping or retrieve the item in-person